HR Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / Wholesale|
|Job Role||HR Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||6|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interview and recruit skills to fill job openings.
* Promote a healthy working environment for staff and management.
* Handle labour disputes and remedy any issues an employee might have.
* Develop and initiate training and orientation plans for new starters.
* Report on the cost of HR and current/future recruitment needs/drive.
* Manage risk by being compliant with South Africa labour laws and recommendations.
* Stay abreast of all labour legislation and evolving needs of the employer and its employees.
* To some extent be involved with payroll and provident fund/pension enquiries.
* Collect and analysing employee data via internal surveys to measure employer satisfaction and develop talent retention strategies.
* Must be well-organised and have excellent time-management skills.
* Be a successful negotiator and influencer.
* Analyse information quickly with good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communicator to all levels of management in the company.
* Be good at keeping the peace and manage conflict in the company.
* Real listening skills and respect for keeping information private.
* 6 years’ experience in HR.
* Must have worked with Retail Brands.
* A proven Knowledge of the Retail industry.
ER Director SSASouth Africa
Human Resource Manager - NdolaNdola,ZambiaOur client, a leading retail provider of Fuel, is looing for Human Resource Manager to join their team
Human Resources Officer - MutareMutare,ZimbabweA well established services company is looking for a Human Resources Officer to work in between Harare and Mutare
Human Resources AssistantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their organization.
HR AdministratorHarare,ZimbabweMore than just a Job, we are offering an opportunity to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Administrator with a background in Food Manufacturing / Production